Are you eager to burrow a little more into how aromatic oils can assist you on your journey to better health and living? Here are 4 top reasons to fathom essential oil power!
Enhance your immunity, clear congestion and get energized!
A number of aromatic oils have function to be against bacteria and virus, which offer you protection from common flue bugs and cold. Eucalyptus is well-known as decongestant, clear sinuses and immune system stimulation though it should not be ingested! Apart from being a vaporiser, Eucalyptus can refresh the air surrounding you and clear your airways. Lovely herbal teas now also have been supplemented as they are infused with natural oils like clove, ginger, cinnamon and lemon-warming and fresh tastes with the unique capacity to enhance during winter. Oregano is also considered to be a great flu-fighter, it’s great and strong enough with just a couple of drops in some water!
Relax- reflect- renew and restore!
It is necessary to have a time out to concentrate on the matrix of our day to day living. A calm-scented bath make all difference to assist you to unwind and unravel from pressure of your day. Lavender has a reputation for its calming and soothing properties. Thus, a few drops to your evening soak to fully feel its aroma! Lavender is versatile so it also can be used to calm cuts and skin irritations. A few drops to your pillow at night will help you sleep well at night as it can relieve your stress and help you in a better night sleep…don’t hesitate to try a chamomile herbal tea before bedtime!
All natural pain relief!
Many aromatic oils are reported for their anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties – such as Frankincense, Juniper, Ginger and Rosemary that notably benefits arthritic and rheumatic pain pain. Not all essential oils are suited for topical use so don’t forget to check and match your oil to what is in need of it. Tea tree oil is so powerful so it can actually make your skin burnt. Thus, always strongly water it down before using topically (tea tree is often beneficial to fungal infections like skin blemishes and athlete’s foot – but should not apply it neat.)
Better You- Inside and Out!
Apart from some essential oils which just can be applied topically to improve your skin and fortify your beauty naturally, others such as peppermint and ginger herbal teas can aid you in better digestion. Lemon oil is definitely a fantastic detoxifier and aid you to better your alertness, and concentration. Bergamot can uplift your mood and grapefruit oil can protect you from fatigue!
Essential oils are also great to elevate, cleanse and purify your airways! A myriad of oils are also antiseptic such as tea tree oil and grapefruit. You can opt to add some drops to some water to make a great natural cleanser for your worktop surfaces at home! Desensua strongly believes in nature’s power and was discovered in 2003 by Tamatha Grabin, a registered nurse. She was endeavouring to find more natural products due to having reactions to the chemicals found in beauty products and household cleaners. The first product Desensua launch to market was Tea Tree Essential oil, which urged continual requests to add even more essential oils to their line. At this time, there is a blend of 70 products available under the brand Desensua which includes essential oils, essential oil blends, massage oils and carriers oils.
Here is how essential oils work!
The active organic chemicals in aromatic oils are taken into our bloodstream by massaging into the skin or inhaling of vapors just like the ingredients used in common pharmaceuticals, for example, asthma inhalers, hormone replacement therapy cream, nicotine patches, and birth control patches.
- Desensua grasp the crucial role of quality sourcing. Each essential oil is selected from the most outstanding geographic area all over the world to cultivate and grow that specific plant or tree. They source many of their products from small to medium size farms which liken to better quality control.
- DeSensua essential oils are scientifically done analysis for demonstrated purity by gas-liquid chromatography and then a mass spectrometer, assuring the entire distillation, extraction and bottling production method results in only the best therapeutic oils of remarkable purity.
- Their own analysis are used as the results to confirm specification sheet results and certificates of analyses received from the 3rd party outside laboratories. Additional quality controls make sure that they are giving customers excellent products!
- 86% of the world have been using essential oils (plant based therapy) since the beginning of time. Their customers love the freshness and the efficacy of Desensuaproducts, which accelerates customer loyalty.
Check out a few options from their product line!
- Beneficial for oily skin and blemishes
Promotes healthy respiratory function and clearer breathing
Soothes sore muscles and joints
- Releases indigestion and calms stomach upset
- Known for its antimicrobial properties- anti-viral, anti-bacterial. One of its chemical compounds is found in the drug Tami-Flu.
- Sedative Properties
- Rich in antioxidants
Immunity Blend Essential Oil #1 seller during the fall and winter months when germs are ragingt! It is a combination of Lemon, Cinnamon, Clove and Rosemary essential oils.
- Aids healthy immune function
- Used as a natural cleaning agent in the home as well
- Protects against environmental pathogens
We hope that you have been engrossed by the power of essential oils! We leave you here with a fitting quote from the Roman poet Marcus Valerius Martial “Life is not merely to be alive, but to be well”!