The fragrance of essential oils is an effective perfumery material. This article below brings out 5 best essentials oils for creating homemade perfume in 6 easy steps.
Top 5 essential oil for making perfume
1. Jasmine essential oil
With the pleasing and romantic fragrance, Jasmine is one of the best essential oils for perfume. It is effectively used for boosting emotions as well as helping people promote sexual attraction and romance.
2. Rose essential oil
The scent of Rose essential oil is extremely valuable in making perfume. Specifically, its romantic and sweet fragrance will uplift human spirit and increase self-confidence. Moreover, it is also used for remove depression to support human have a relaxing day.
3. Lavender essential oil
Thanks to the strong floral and pleasant aroma, Lavender is the most favorite essential oil which is used for perfume. Just a few drops of Lavender can help you have sweet-smelling for all day.
4. Melissa essential oil
Melissa essential oil, also known as lemon balm oil, is efficiently used in traditional cosmetics and perfume. This oil can be applied topically, taken internally or diffused at home. Also, it can be used directly in skin to promote skin health.
5. Grapefruit essential oil
Grapefruit is an essential oil with refresh scent. Therefore, it will help you relax in hardest days. Put some drops of Grapefruit oil on your wrists or neck will improve the flavor of meals and water. Furthermore, it also treats some health diseases of human.
How to create perfume from essential oils
- Perfume bottle
- Essential oils
- Jojoba oil
- Vitamin E capsule
- Step 1: Prepare some old clean bottles.
- Step 2: Next, pick out some carrier oils like Jojoba and add to the bottle.
- Step 3: Choose your favorite essential oils for perfume from the list above, pour 3 times into bottle to create 3 notes (15 drops for each time). You can combine them together to create your suitable perfume.
- Step 4: Use a fixative to keep your perfume lasting longer than just a few days.It is more effective to add a small pin into a vitamin E capsule and squeeze the contents into the perfume bottle. Vitamin E also has some positive influences for your skin.
- Step 5: Place the closure on your perfume bottle and shake to mix the combination.
- Step 6: Lay the perfume aside in a cool dark room for a period of 2 weeks. It will help your perfume have stronger and longer scent.
- You can change and combine 5 essential oils above to create the best perfume for you.
- After using, remember to close the bottle to prevent evaporation and keep the perfume for longer.
5 essential oils above are the best choices for you to create your desirably homemade perfume. It offers comfortable feelings as well as helps you save money and ensures the quality for your health.